Friday, March 23, 2012

My Big Announcement!!!

I'll admit it's probably not my best kept secret, but I'm sooooo excited to finally annouce that I'll be teaching a class at the

Thanks to the lovely Nicole at Craft Queen for having faith in me  :) 

Here's a little sneaky peek  (seems to be the week for them! lol)  at my class layout...


I'm so thrilled/excited/nervous!!  I think my biggest goal on day one will be to keep my breakfast down! 

Tickets go on sale at the end of the month.
I hope to see you there!  :)


Cheers,

Jules
x

9 comments:

Jasmine S said...

That's wonderful news Julie. I just visited Cathy's blog to say the same and also that I wish I could jump on a plane to meet you gals. Good luck with the class.

Stacey Young said...

Awesome news Julie, you will do great for sure, sneaky looks gorgeous:):) I would love to get to this show....we will see, need a little thing called a Money tree!!!!!

Scraps of Elegance said...

Oh how I am so envying those students to have you as an instructor.

Em Stafrace said...

Congratulations hunnie how exciting, might just get to meet you IRL too woohoo! xox

Linda Eggleton said...

Such fantastic news! I'm sure you will be fine on the day...wish I was able to come!

Jo said...

Congrats Julie, you'll do really well. Wish I could be there xx

Shannon91 said...

Congratulations !!!
Bizz

Unknown said...

Oh WOW that is amazing news Jules!! You will be fantastic, I have no doubt about that!! Your sneak looks AMAZING!! hmmm...wonder if i can get away for the weekend! xx

Eila Sandberg said...

Yup this is the one Lindy told me about! Absolutely FANTASTIC news! you nervous?! naaaaw you'll just fligh through the classes! they already love you sweet Mrs W! xoxo