Friday, January 28, 2011

Finally... a Share!!

Yippeee!

Finally... something i can show!  And a 'whole' something at that.

Finally... something i did just for me, and just because!

I just had to do a page (and i'm sure i'll do more) of my girls competing in the triathlon on Australia Day.  I'm just so proud of their drive and dedication to everything they put their mind to.

I pulled apart a yummy Dustic Attic chippy vine flourish and used up some Cosmo Cricket pp that was at risk of becoming redundant by getting pushed to the bottom of my stash if i didn't use it up really soon.  And it's just gorgeous paper.  i used a couple of different inks to stain the muslin too, to match that awesome aqua in the paper.

{i love it}




... and a closie...



oh, and just because it's becoming a habit {snicker} .... here's a little sneak too:




Hope today finds you happy and doing something you love.
Thanks for the visit.... thanks even more if you leave a little love!  :)))

jules
x

13 comments:

Samantha Hauzer said...

Gorgeous layout!!! I love the muslin on there, and I can't wait to see the rest of that sneak too!

Ebony van der Starre said...

AWESOME LO again!!!!!
Love the look of the sneaky too! TEASE!!! LOL

Colleen B. said...

Stunning LO...congrats to your girls, its an awsome sport. We did it in our previous lives....before kids...LOL!!!

Her Essential Hand said...

now I know what do with Piper Muslins. lol Love it Jules :)
that page rocks my socks.
Hope the kids liked their first week back and that your not too hot over there.
Its been a stinker here the last few days.
have a top weekend.
PS your a tease with your sneaks. lol
x

Bente Fagerberg said...

Gorgeous project ,Julie, and theat sneak really makes me want to see more! Stunning.....!

Jasmine S said...

Mmmm, love that paper. The chippy raw looks great too with the b&w photo. Very very noice.

Unknown said...

WOW congrats to your girls!! Such an awesome achievement! And such a gorgeous yummy LO! Love the misting, the muslins and the teeny flowers...so striking! And what a sneak!! Totally drooling here! Hope you had a good week and enjoy your weekend :) xxx

Anonymous said...

that's absolutely gorgeous. Love what you did with the chipboard and the muslin. Take care, Deb xx

Nadia Cannizzo said...

Just gorgeous Jules! Awesome work. I love the little details here and there.

knopkiniukai said...

Love your work. Awesome details.

Cathy said...

WOW Jules just stunning... missed seeing your gorgeous creations!! That sneak look fabulous!! Have a wonderful weekend :) hugs

Anthea said...

I have at admit to being a reader and not a commenter on your blog, but I want to thank you for leaving a lovely comment on mine, umm courage has been found hehe
Love your work!!! love this LO and cant wait to see what the sneek is about

Shell said...

Hey NO FAIR! I wanna see that LO. Looks devine.
I love your first LO Jules absolutely beautiful in typical Julie style and what a great acheivement by your daughter you must be very proud. x