Friday, December 10, 2010

Horrible Puter!

Oops... did i say that out loud!!  so worried i'll offend the schizo piece of ornamental rubbish! (not that 'schizo piece of ornamental rubbish' is at all offensive!!)  *sigh*  Today is a good day, but i'm not holding my breath.  Make hay while the sun shines tho!  :)) Thought i'd rush in and share a lo! My printer is not loving my puter tho, so they aren't talking!!  I had to scout around in my photo box for pre-existing pics for this one and i found this adorable pic of my baby girl when she was 2... 9 years ago!!  Always trying to see the silver lining ... if it weren't for my puter probs, i wouldn't have dug this little gem out of the box and scrapped it!!

Had a go at the latest Stuck?! sketch.... and thougth i'd throw my hat in the ring for the CT too!! hehe... why not?? you know what they say - "if you want something done, give it to someone who's busy!"

Here's the Sketch:

And here's my take:

{sweetness}




There's a real mix in there of Glitz 'Love Nest' pp and rubon, Prima Vine (and it's packaging) and Pink Paislee 'Sweetness' clear cards, BG lace doiley, twine and cardboard .... and just a little spritz of Frozen Lake Glimmermist for good measure!

Thanks for the visit and i hope it won't be so long between shares next time.  Puter probs notwithstanding, i hope to be able to share a few December Daily pages later.  Will take some pics today.

Happy Christmas Shopping!!

jules
x

13 comments:

Cathy said...

How adorable Julie... very pretty and feminine...LOVE the textures you create with your stitching!! Have a fab day :)

Heather Jacob said...

this is so gorgeous.... what a little cutie !!
I love the way you have used the circle with a little stitching,your embellies are just superb ..hugs x

Nadia Cannizzo said...

wow love this! What a stunning photo and layout. The circle and the stitching is amazing. Love it!

just another day said...

Julie i love what you did

Colleen B. said...

That photo is adorable - a beautiful LO and I love how you have 'shrunk' the sketch! Thank you for your lovely comment about my cards!!!

kathie said...

Stunning layout! Good luck with the CT application!

Jasmine S said...

Ah, your talent never ceases to amaze me. This is just stunning. Need I say more?? Good luck with the CT call. Hope the puter probs fix themselves soon.

Samantha Hauzer said...

This is absolutely beautiful!!

Anne P said...

Love it Julie, this is beautiful.

Crystal Goulding said...

Gorgeous layout Julie!! Would love to see you on the CT at Stuck?!!

Natalie Elphinstone said...

oh my goodness... I love this. The colours are just fantastic, and I love the way you've interpreted the sketch. I've got no doubt you'll make the CT at Stuck!

Mrs Lubinski said...

Beautiful Paper and a great sketch to work with too! I agree, finding old gems are wonderful!
Love the sewing, paper and twine!

Unknown said...

This is just AMAZING Julie!!! Love the colours and cute pic! Good luck with your application, I am sure you will get a spot for sure! Hope your computer problems get sorted soon :) xo