Monday, June 21, 2010

Serves Me Right

Ok ... so that's what I get for trying to steal 2 minutes of time for myself and print out some photos while Lachlan was still awake. I literally turned my back for no longer than 2 minutes while he was playing with cars on the coffee table in lounge .... seemingly content and oblivious to what I was doing. When I 're-engaged' with him, I noticed him rubbing moisturiser all over said cars and coffee table!!! Moisturiser he had somehow snuck past me to retrieve from his change table. Whilst I sat him down and proceeded to clean up the mess, he miraculously picks this moment to learn the art of making no sound whatsoever, sprouted wings and {no doubt using 'the force'}, reappears in the bathroom...... where he decides it would be really cool to empty a new bottle of bubblebath all over the floor and then skate Tom-Cruise-style through the hysterically funny, slippery stuff!! {sigh} lesson learned ..... no more scrapping unless he is securely ensconced in the cot.... and very.... very .... asleep!


The Discovery


Sk8er Boy

2 comments:

Leanne J said...

LOL.................
ps.. this is me right now.. both kids are asleep.. ah the quiet...

Shell said...

hehehe that is just toooo funny!